Monday, September 12, 2011

...dale family reunion...

Over Labor Day weekend we had the opportunity to go to Kenny's (Matt's uncle) family's cabin just outside of Sigurd, Utah for a little family reunion. It was a nice relaxing couple of days filled with fishing, four-wheeling, food, and fun! Thanks MaRecia and Kenny for having us!! Here are some picture from the weekend...


Also, we were able to cross off #3: Catch a Fish :)


Mattie caught his first and then I caught mine later up the river. We were soooo happy and excited! Can you tell by our faces?


It was the easiest fishing we have ever done! All we had to do was drop our line in the river and in only moments we had fish biting! Plus Kenny taught us the secret of catching fish in the river :) Thanks again Kenny!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post! But I just saw it. :) I want to steal some pics from you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete